
Alexandrea Dawn Rogers is 14 yrs old today. I was looking through some of her pictures and I notice friends and family have been a big part of her life. we are so blessed to have such great family and friends. Everyone has been such a great example to her. Thank you.
November is a big month for birthdays! Two of Alex's long time friends birthday's is this month. Happy Birthday Susan and Rachael! Alex's cousins birthdays are this month... Noah, Makayla, and Brittany, Happy birthday to you! Alex's Aunt's birthday is this month Happy Birthday Aunt Jody! Our good friend Brenda Janda's birthday is this month. Happy birthday! Our adopted child is Brooklyn Larson's birthday is this month, Happy birthday to you! Grandma Thurston's birthday is this month! Happy Birthday GRANDMA! On the same day as my mom's birthday, the 23rd, it is also The best primary president,neighbor and friend who has adorable kids birthday... Maddy Rogers!We hope you all have a great birthday!


11 comments:
Ok, did you meen to make me cry? As if this month hasn't been hard enough. I can't believe I didn't say anything to you we have been talking about Alex's birthday all week and its just like me to space the day of. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!
WE LOVE YOU! AND MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY! It has been such a privilege to watch you grown into such a beautiful, sweet girl and to have be such a great example to Lyndsi. I know she misses you so much. As I watched your blog all the great memories come flooding back. Have a WONDERFUL DAY!
I love ya-Becky
Thanks for sharing and thanks for rememembering. You are the best. ALEX, have a GREAT day. You are AWESOME and we love you all.
The Jandas
What a great friend you are...I did not even put on my blog that it was Susan's Birthday....Happy Birthday to you Alex...I sure do love and miss you guys...Angel
Well that's IT! We're officially not friends anymore. I think you MAY have forgotten someone VERY special who has a birthday this month. And you might even share a last name with this fabulous person.
She will possibly accept cookies as a gesture of repentance.
I cannot punish the children for the sins of their parents though. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Alex!!! :D You sure are gorgeous!
Happy Birthday Alex! Riley sure misses you! We want to come see you guys next year....could we camp out at your place for a bit?
Hope you have a great day!
OHHHHHH Maddy Rogers how in the world can anyone forget you!!! Forgive me I Edit my blog and made it right! I love you your the best! Thank you for not punishing my children for my sins. I am sorry! Please be my friend again..Please????
Happy Birthday Alex! You are such an amazing girl. You are an inspiration to so many. Hope you have a fantastic day/week/month!What a cute post. Can't believe how many birthdays you have in November!
I love it!!!! I miss Alex being in my home so much! Seeing those pictures of Alex and Rachael graduating from pre-K just brought back so many great memories. I will always be so grateful for the influence of Alex on Rachael. She is such a wonderful girl and Rachael misses her so much. We all miss all of you!
YEAY! We can be friends again ;D Like I could ever be mad at my favorite Southern Utah Rogers!!! I heard a rumor about something that I'm not sure I can talk about on the blog, but I hope it's true!
Alex! I totally wrote you a comment here in my mind, but realized I really didn't in real life! Yikes! I am really loosing it! Happy b-day again! Your hair looks so cute in braids! It has been fun to know you all these years! You can't get rid of us now! We will be singing to you on your 25th b-day too!
Love, THe Jones FAM
Alex is such a special girl. I remember how everyone wanted to hold her when she was born and I finally got my chance. I still remember thinking of how she was such a special baby.
Post a Comment