Monday, October 20, 2008

How much can you do in one weekend?



Thursday we drove up to SLC. It was so beautiful up there in the fall. Leaves are all changing color.
Friday we left Aunt Darla's house at 8:00am and didn't return until 8:30. We saw everything we could possibly see in a day.
We went to...
Bingham copper mines
Temple square
tour conference center
liberty park
On Saturday we took a drive through american fork canyon and had to cut it short because we forgot to get gas. It was beautiful though.
My kids loved it all but they wanted more than anything to just play at Aunt Darla's house.
Alex did a slide show so make sure to look at pictures.

Jonny made a birdhouse and Aubrey made FHE treat (Frankenstein cake cones)this week! Abby wanted a pink one,so we made Mrs. Frankenstein too. Never a dull moment at the Rogers.

6 comments:

Nick and Tanya said...

You guys are always having so much fun...I am jealous!! Yes since I tagged you know you do the same thing on your blog and write 8 of each thing. Have Fun! We miss you guys.

Maddy said...

Ooooooooooh, I love those cupcake/ice cream cone things.

And sounds like you were BUSY!!!! Now I have to go look at the pictures and see how much fun it all was.

Livingston Family News said...

WOW you all had so much fun! Don't for get you also talked to me on the phone!

Dori you look so cool playing the Guitar...and I love John's Bad Cop shirt...Love ya

Janel said...

Popping in to say HI! Looks like Utah is tons of fun as usual...there is no better place to be in the fall!!!!

Mamacita said...

You guys are too much fun! The fhe treats look delicious and so festive, again. Glad you had a good time.

Scott and Jaime said...

Sounds like a blast! I wish we were up there enjoying fall. It is still 90 plus degrees here. I hear Darla's house is amazing too.