Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween pictures





_

5 comments:

Brooklyn B. said...

Alex I love your Costume! It's so cute and funny!

Livingston Family News said...

I think I beat you on the Candy!!! mine was overflowing...I was the only peron left at the trunk-or-treat that had candy so all the kids kept comming to me...I had a line...

Your kids all look so cute...Thanks for posting! By the way I updated mine so you could see better!!

Mamacita said...

The prego thing kind of freaks me out! Luckily, there's a few more years to prepare for that. Glad you had fun! I miss the halloween parade at school. AZ is too politically correct. I feel your pain on the candy. I think the neighbors overprepared and had plenty to spare for my kids. YIKES!

Larson's said...

This was a fun Halloween but would have been better if you were here. See sitting and passing out candy isn't what its all cracked up to be. LOL! Every year that's what we wished for. I am still waiting for the chance. The girls loved Aubrey and Abby's costumes. They were so cute. Of coarse I got the AHHHHHHHH! from the two girls when they were looking at the blog. We all missed You!

Stacey said...

I love your costumes! Alex your costume was a crack up! Being pregnant IS hot and sweaty!So wait about 8 years! After your mission!
Love, Stac